It was perhaps the most anxious moment of my entire life: 9:32 PM on Thursday February 12, 2009. KAGE 89.5 FM. We had just closed the amazing poll determining who would be the coolest out of the Jake 'n Dave Show. At 9:25 PM, the poll was a dead-locked tie between Jake and I at 10-10. At 9:30 I closed the poll on the blog, and it was amazing to witness that there had been one more vote to break the tie. It seemed the air ceased to exist in the studio as we realized that the fate of our coolness lay at our fingertips. Who is cooler? Who will own the bragging rights for the years to come?
At 9:31 PM, I announced on the show that we had the results in and that the coolest man on the Jake 'n Dave Show would soon be known. With hands shaking, I pressed the drumroll and hit the results... and... YEEEEAH! I couldn't believe it! I had been voted as the coolest of the two on the Jake 'n Dave Show! I had indeed won it by a nose.
It was definitely a history-making win, but you know I probably wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not sure who that last person to vote was... I have an idea but you never know... but THANK YOU for voting on the blog. It meant a lot to me!
If you missed out on last show, it was indeed one that will go down in KAGE history as the most nailbiting epsiode. But don't worry, because there is always next Thursday. What's up on the list for next time? Well, we will have Valentine's Day reports, another great Jake 'n Dave Top Ten, more muffing on the Jake, and of course all that good advice and tips to help improve the dating life. And, as always, we love getting your phonecalls full of questions and advice.
The Jake 'n Dave Show... where every night is True Badger Night!
The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment