Yes indeed, kids, Mr. Dave up 'n left me during our last show. Radio ally A-town reported that he was off somewhere fighting aliens, when I have a vague memory of him telling me that he was just going to visit his future in-laws. Hmm. Either way, I must say that it was an enlightening experience to host the show by myself (what does this button do?).
Until a bunch of girls requested that Spice Girls song. Gross.
A-town did end up joining me on the show for our Top 10 ('80s goggles, headband, and all), and we two single gentlemen decided to report on what we thought were the Top 10 Reasons to Enjoy Single Life. If you missed it, here it is:
10. No commitment, baby!
9. Can you say, “no in-laws?”
8. I don’t have to ask permission to hang out with my buddies.
7. Emotion free for me and me!
6. I can eat all the donuts I want.
5. Ahh…silence.
4. No vegetables in the Monday Night Football buffet!
3. For once in my life, the things I do will go undocumented and un-scrapbooked.
2. I can keep my Batman poster.
1. No female hygiene items in your bathroom!
We've had a humble request to do the Top 10 Reasons to Enjoy Married Life next week. I think I'm gonna leave that one to Dave. In fact, maybe I'll just let him do the whole show. I'm gappin' it back to Idaho.
The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Haha you would Jake. Number 2. Oh please :D.
ReplyDelete-Jesse Cleveland