It's true, the famous "Dr." Jake has turned 28 years of age officially, and I couldn' t take it and had to run away to New Mexico. Ok, so not really, but I did spend a great weekend with the in-laws-to-be. And Jake ATTEMPTED to muff me on air. Apparently, it didn't really work.
Yeah I'm not sure what Jake really did or said last show, but I can promise you that this week's show will be a good one. As you can tell from the poll this week, there is going to be some competition between my partner in dating crime and I, but just like our racquetball games I am sure I will come out on top as usual. But then again... will I? The Jake has shown increased levels of competitiveness lately, with his ATTEMPTS to muff me on air, so it does make a man wonder what will exactly happen.
But seriously, this next show will be good as we receive awesome phonecalls from you all wanting and sharing dating advice. Dating life can be fearful, but it does not have to be fateful. We're trying to prove that belief, one show at a time.
The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment