Dave and I had the opportunity to be two of seven contestants at the MiSteak Pageant last night for our church unit (the winner got a "steak," thus the pun). We both performed indiviudal talents (I danced, he sung), answered questions, and generally just lost our cools in public.
Whatever happened, we didn't win. In fact, we took 6th and 7th. However, I'll have you know — I got him by one point. Who cares about blog polls? What really counts is on the stage.
Break a dang leg, you jerk.
Big news on the Wasatch Front this week: the Thomas family roamed far from their wintry homeand in southeastern Idaho, and my dad joined us for some prerecording madness. And I'll tell you what — it's funny. Despite the fact that he told some embarrassing stories of from my past (I was an infant back then, mind you), his words are full of wisdom for anyone involved in dating.
Which, I would hope, is all of us.
Check out the Jake 'n Dave Show this week! It's sure to be one you won't forget (I know I won't!).
The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment