It is a muff that is beyond compare; few people have successfully announced this muff: yes, the Ultimate Muff.
And Dr. Jake has pulled it off.
This Thursday, the Jake 'n Dave Show is transformed into the Dave Show... with a special guest. That's right, the Dave is gettin' muffed but he's not flying solo! Who's it going to be? Well... we shall see!
Otherwise, I am getting rather tired of this weather. What the heck is going on? Seriously, one day it's up in the 70s, the next day it's snowing like Idaho. Confusion is definitely the word.
In other news, I think I have recovered after last show's depressing talk of break-ups. Jake, on the other hand, I'm not too certain. He took a hard hit after that night.
Anyway, my fellow friends, best of luck with everything and get your dating up in here!
See ya Thursday.
The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment