The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get your blind girl!

Well I'm not sure how many of you heard the show last week, but I admitted to hooking up my good old pal Jake on a blind date. You see, I met this girl the other day who, when I saw her, immediately the image of young Jacob "Big J" Thomas came into my mind. I was completely convinced that this woman MUST go on a date with the young Jake Thomas, and so I had a good conversation with her and convinced her that she needed to go on a blind date with my co-host, Jacob Thomas. She agreed and tuned into the show last Thursday.

Now this is where it gets funny. On air, I muffed Jake about his addiction to Lord of the Rings novels and his linguistic ability with the so-called language "Elvish." (Yes, Jake can speak it fluently.) Almost as soon as I got done making fun of Jake on air, and he shriveled into the corner muttering "That blind date chick isn't going to want to go on a date with me after that!", the phone rang and who was it but none other than Miss Anonymous herself, the girl I asked to go on a blind date with Dr. Jake. After talking a little bit, she asked me to say "Windinger" or something to Jake, which apparently means hello in Elvish. Yes, it is true, the girl I am hooking up with Jake also speaks Elvish! Can anyone say match? Oh my GADS!

And you know, that is what I love about this show; it truly does wonders. A lot of radio shows play heavy-metal rock or call you to repentance for listening to bad music, but we at the Jake 'n Dave Show simply talk about the magic that is in exsistance here at Snow College, that fiesty little fellow called Love.

Don't miss out this Thursday as we have but yet another classic Jake 'n Dave Show. As always, 8-10 PM on the KAGE. And remember, this is the place where every night... is True Badger Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment