The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

Well it sure doesn't feel like spring here in Wyoming, but heck there's not school so why the devil not feel like spring? Eh eh! That's right, the Jake 'n Dave Show will be cancelled this Thursday, but don't worry we'll be back next week.

The show this last week was interesting. I actually learned a lot from it, although I suppose I don't really need to know the stuff I learned seeming how the entire show was about first dates. But man oh man, we had some GEMS. Check 'em out:

1. NO MOVIES on the dang first date (Yes... Jake caught me wanting to do that the other night on his first date... whoops.)

2. WHEN ASKING for that first date, don't get too nervous, practice, and "get in the zone" as I like to call it. This means visualizing success in the date-asking and not losing your cool.

3. AGAIN WHEN ASKING don't make it feel like a marriage proposal. A few of our female listeners expressed that they don't want to feel like this intense, romantic thing is about to happen for them; they just want to have fun.

4. ON THE DATE make sure to be a good listener and to not talk too much.

5. CRACK THOSE JOKES on the dang first date too... apparently, both genders agree that a funny first date is more relaxed and enjoyable.

This was just a taste of the gems dropped during the show. Thanks to all our listeners who called in with tons of advice and questions.

Well I hope everybody has a great Spring Break. We'll see ya next week, Thursday from 8-10 on the KAGE!

1 comment:

  1. So, I don't know if you picked that particular stream of "Yellow" to be funny, but the guy who sings over top of the song is pretty awful.

    ReplyDelete