The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Closing Time For The Jake 'n Dave Show!

Oh my goodness. I never thought I would actually write what I am about to write: the Jake 'n Dave Show is having its final show this Thursday from 8-10 PM on the KAGE 89.5. There may be some tears being shed, so prepare yourselves, but it's going to be one heck of a memorable event.

In honor of our last show, Snow College President Scott Wyatt is coming on the air to share his dating advice with us. Along with President Wyatt comes some shocking information about the connection between President Wyatt and "Dr." Jake Thomas. You definitely WON'T wanna miss this last finale on the KAGE.

I have been asked twice now if the Jake 'n Dave Show will continue at Utah State University, where both Jake and I are transferring this next fall. The answer is still uncertain, but one thing is for sure: we're not messing around when it comes to handing out dating advice. The future may be unsure, but the Jake 'n Dave Show definitely isn't.

On a personal note, it has been a priviledge serving Snow College this year right alongside my best friend and the wisest cohost I know, Jacob Lyman Thomas. Although I muff him quite often, my appreciation and admiration for him is tremendous and our friendship unbreakable.

Thank you, Snow College and friends, for tuning into our show and for helping us have a great time. May the future bring much success and happiness to you all.

Where every night is True Badger Night,

Dave from the Jake 'n Dave Show

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE JAKE 'N' DAVE SHOW!!!!!! I'LL MISS YOU GUYS A TON!! heart/ A-Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake and Dave- how interesting- my Mom went to Snow College in - 1952! She's gone now, but had very fond memories of her school days there.

    My son and partner have been calling in from Trading Bay about their "Loosiana" co worker. I wish the shows were taped so I could listen to all of you. I didn't know he'd ever heard of the song "dueling banjos" so that goes to show you how much I know about his music history. Is there anything recorded? -Sincerely- a mom who misses her funny son.

    ReplyDelete