The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holy Hannah, Wot a Rumble...

You should have been there. Good gads: records were broken, new memories created, Jake came out of his shell and Frodo gave up the One Ring. That's right, devoted fans: the Jake 'n Dave Show has gone and facilitated its first engagement:

Jacob L. Thomas
is pleased to announce the marriage of his brother
David L. Cazier
to
Emily Anne Taylor
Daughter of Angels
on 23 May, 2009
in the Manti, Utah Buddhist (er...LDS) Temple

There it is! You should'a seen the grin on the old boy's face when he dropped the knee and popped the question. After she tearfully accepted his offer, he snapped the ring-box shut and handed it to her. Thanks to his honest mistake, I'll know my tradition-bound duty to actually slip it onto her finger (thanks for the tip, mate).

I was along as a photog (though I mostly just took photos of myself) and honorary circus boy, a solemn witness to history.

As for me...well, I had the courage to hold a girl's hand (gasp!), but that's a book that has yet to be closed. But the best and most ironic part is...

They're both named Emily.

Pfft! More on this later as the Jake 'n Dave Show blossoms into it's best season right, right down there on that KAGE radio station: Where Dave holds hands with a girl on the second date and winds up hitched.

Congrats, bro! Settin' the example as always. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude that is feaching sweet. The Ringo here is a good friend of the Dave and Jake. Congrats on the engagement. Keep it up guys.
    Ringo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back next semester, listening more intently than ever. I need serious help. Even Jake is passing me up now. I think I might have just set a record for shortest relationship ever. Wait... wait, no, that would be Britney Spears. But I'm probably like... Top five. Love yeh, boys! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete