The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Monday, December 15, 2008

School is OUT for Christmas!

Well, the last finals were completed and Snow College is DEAD. Not even kidding, I think Jake and I were the only ones walking around campus this weekend. It is amazing that the semester is officially over and Spring semester 2009 is on its way!

Hopefully you heard the semester finale for the Jake 'n Dave Show this last Thursday. If not, you missed out! We had Liz Alldridge and her roommate Becca on the show to give us the female's perspective on dating life and share a few bad dating experiences. Let's just say that gems were being dropped all over the joint, and Jake was so inspired that he went out and got a girlfriend. Literally. And I got engaged! Not even joking, the advice given to us has improved our dating lives dramatically.

Jake also gave Snow College a Christmas gift by having his band perform live on the show, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." I was downright impressed and amazed. I didn't know Jake had it in 'im. But sure enough. As always, I am surprised.

Well I hope you all have a great Christmas break. And don't you worry, January 8th will bring the Jake 'n Dave Show right on back on air. 8 to 10 PM on the KAGE 89.5 FM Ephraim, or http://www.snow.edu/kage. Be sure to tune in for a great second season.

Until then, God bless! And don't forget that Christmas is the most romantic time of the year!

1 comment: