The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Emerging from an Amish Lifestyle

So what if I've never used a blog before? It took me like an hour to figure out how to post a comment. It's takes me about the same amount of time to send a text message. Dave likes to call me "Amish." I prefer "Old School." The kind of old that's cool. Like Patrick Stewart.

Dave said it by announcing the theme of our show tonight. It's something your not gonna wanna (are those words?) miss. Because not only is A-Town the man, he's got a black belt in dating.

How does one acheive the ranking of "black belt?" The qualifications are simple in listing, but hard in nature:

1) You have to be the man (as set by The Dave Standard for Manhood).
2) You have to have the ability to grow mutton-chop sideburns.
3) You have no fear of asking girls on dates.
4) You have no fear of holding girls' hands.
5) You have to have overcome fiery trials of breakup and backbiting and still be the man.

Dave falls short because of #2. I'm not qualified because of #4. A-Town, however, has them all in Spades. Or should I say Hearts?

Catch us tonight on the Jake 'n Dave Show, "Where Every Night is True Badger Night."

Tonight will also feature the TOP 10 Pickup lines!

Bring it on!

(By the way, did anyone catch our article in the Snowdrift yesterday? Yes indeed, it was written by A-Town, the man himself. We'll talk about it a bit more on the show, but if you chance to stray upon a copy of the newspaper, check it out on the lower-left corner of page 2.)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your show, I'm definitely tuning in tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good crud. I love this stuff. By the way, A-Town totally blew chunks on your show. And I'm not just talking about his vomiting into the garbage can. I think he's a bum.

    ReplyDelete