The Jake 'n Dave Show!

The Jake 'n Dave Show!
Your Snow College dating "experts."

Friday, November 28, 2008

Digesting Turkey

Well I hope everyone had a good time with overeating. I sure know I did. I really honestly wonder if Jake even started eating at all. I have come to believe that Jake just eats birdseed. He is seriously the skinniest man alive. A lot of people are getting caught up in this "Dollar for Ethiopia" thing to save the starving people of Africa, I say we start a "Dollar for Jake" fundraiser. That dang kid.

I received a phonecall from local celebrity and KAGE colleague Aaron "A-Town" Christensen. He is doing a story in the next edition of the Snowdrift about The Jake 'n Dave Show. To be quite honest, I am way excited. We definitely need some perks and some publicity. I'm way stoked for this. PLUS, it's going to be written by A-Town himself. Ooof. Masterpiece anyone?

Well best of luck with trying to lose the turkey. Dating season is always here, ya know.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Jake 'n Dave Show! I get a kick out of you guys! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the dang?!? You guys have a blog??? Wow. This is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can you guys talk about why guys don't ask girls on dates here? What's the deal?

    ReplyDelete